We are a Taproom located in the heart of Downtown Clinton in the historic D.E. Tribble building. We delight in serving a rotating selection of local craft beers that showcase the amazing microbrew industry across the region and an equally amazing selection of wine offerings by the glass or bottle.
We are Charlie & Stacey Michaels and we are so excited to open The Lumberyard Craft Beer & Wine Bar! We have been visiting downtown Clinton for years and fell in love with the historic charm of the city & wanted to create a unique place for people to unwind while enjoying a memorable drinking experience.
Located downtown just 1/2 a mile away from Presbyterian College, The Lumberyard offers an indoor and outdoor space for live music, seating and other events, an area for private parties, and a wine vault stocked with all your favorite bottles. Check our schedule of food trucks, live music, and theme nights (music bingo, karaoke, trivia. open mic night, etc...)
We will have a selection of local and regional craft beer on draft
1. Twice As Nice- Double NEIPA- 8.2% ABV - Lincoln & South Brewing, Hilton Head, SC
2. Beach Lite - Lager - 4.2% ABV - Fams Brewing, Charleston, SC
3. Aloha Beaches - Pineapple Wheat - 5.5% ABV - Low Tide Brewing - John’s Island, SC
4. Lucky Cat - Japanese Pilsner - 5.6% ABV - Bold Mariner Brewing - Norfolk, VA
5. Blue Quencher - Hard Seltzer - 5.0% ABV - Low Tide Brewing - John’s Island, SC
6. Black Widow - Blackberry Cider - 6.0% ABV - Original Sin - New York, NY
7. Mango Papaya Sour - 5.5% ABV - Edmunds Oast Brewing - Charleston, SC
8. Surf Wax - IPA - 6.8% ABV - Burial Brewing, Asheville, NC
9. Lazy Bird - Brown Ale - 5.5% ABV = Birdsong Brewing - Charlotte, NC
10. ESB "Extra Special Bitter"- Amber Ale - 5.5% ABV -Green Man Brewery, Asheville, NC
11. Billows Dry Hopped - Kolsch - 4.5% ABV Burial Brewing, Asheville, NC
12. Left Hand Milk Stout - NITRO Milk Stout- 5.5% ABV - Left Hand Brewing,Longmont, CO
13. Boozy Cream Soda - 7.5% ABV - Oozlefinch Brewing - Fort Monroe, VA
14. Bock Off! - Maibock— 5.4% ABV - Rusty Bull Brewing, North Charleston, SC
15. Prost Y'All- Marzen - 6.2% ABV - Low Tide Brewing - John’s Island, SC
16. Feel The Trippel - Belgian Tripel - 9.5% ABV - Rusty Bull Brewing North Charleston, SC
We will offer a variety of locally sourced wine and other specialty wines.
Local - South Bend Winery, Greenwood, SC
Join The Lumberyard Mug Club Only Membership &
enjoy all the perks...
Get on down to the taproom for a drink & some fun!
115 Gary Street, Clinton, South Carolina 29325, United States
Wednesday-Thursday: 4pm - 9pm
Friday: 4pm - 10pm
Saturday: 12pm - 10pm
Copyright © 2023 The Lumberyard - All Rights Reserved.