We are a Taproom located in the heart of Downtown Clinton in the historic D.E. Tribble building. We delight in serving a rotating selection of local craft beers that showcase the amazing microbrew industry across the region and an equally amazing selection of wine offerings by the glass or bottle. We offer a selection of food from local restaurants and food trucks. We are excited to have Live Music every Friday night musicians all across the Southeast.
We are Charlie & Stacey Michaels and we are so excited to open The Lumberyard Craft Beer & Wine Bar! We have been visiting downtown Clinton for years and fell in love with the historic charm of the city & wanted to create a unique place for people to unwind while enjoying a memorable drinking experience.
Located downtown just 1/2 a mile away from Presbyterian College, The Lumberyard offers an indoor and outdoor space for live music, seating and other events, an area for private parties, and a wine vault stocked with all your favorite bottles. Check our schedule of food trucks, live music, and theme nights (music bingo, karaoke, trivia. open mic night, etc...)
We will have a selection of local and regional craft beer on draft
1. Hearts & Arrows - Hazy IPA - 6.8% ABV - Lincoln & South Brewing - Hilton Head, SC
2. Green Man - Lager - 4.2% ABV - Green Man Brewing - Asheville, NC
3. Aloha Beaches - Pineapple Wheat - 5.5% ABV - Low Tide Brewing - John’s Island, SC
4. Lucky Cat - Japanese Pilsner - 5.6% ABV - Bold Mariner Brewing - Norfolk, VA
5. Blue Quencher - Hard Seltzer - 5.0% ABV - Low Tide Brewing - John’s Island, SC
6. Black Widow - Blackberry Cider - 6.0% ABV - Original Sin Brewing - New York, NY
7. Peach Guava Sour - 4.8% ABV - Divine Barrel Brewing - Charlotte, NC
8. Surf Wax - IPA - 6.8% ABV - Burial Brewing - Asheville, NC
9. Dynamite Brown - Brown Ale - 6.0% ABV - Savannah River Brewing - Augusta, GA
10. ESB "Extra Special Bitter"- Amber Ale - 5.5% ABV - Green Man Brewing - Asheville, NC
11. Fruit Punch Quencher - Hard Seltzer - 5.0% ABV - Low Tide Brewing - John’s Island, SC
12. Peanut Butter Stout - NITRO Stout- 5.3% ABV - Pisgah Brewing, Black Mountain, NC
13. Shelly Beach - Blonde Ale - 5.0% ABV - Indigo Reef Brewing - Charleston, SC
14. Pro Bono - Vanilla Porter - 9.0% ABV - Legal Remedy Brewing - Rock Hill, SC
15. Bock Off!- Maibock - 5.3% ABV - Rusty Bull Brewing - North Charleston, SC
16. Feed The Trippel - Belgian Triple - 9.5% ABV - Rusty Bull Brewing - North Charleston, SC
We will offer a variety of locally sourced wine and other specialty wines.
Local - South Bend Winery, Greenwood, SC
Join The Lumberyard Mug Club Only Membership &
enjoy all the perks...
Get on down to the taproom for a drink & some fun!
115 Gary Street, Clinton, South Carolina 29325, United States
Wednesday-Thursday: 4pm - 9pm
Friday: 4pm - 10pm
Saturday: 3pm - 10pm
Closed Thursday, Nov. 23rd for Thanksgiving
Copyright © 2023 The Lumberyard - All Rights Reserved.